Thursday, May 07, 2009

EDM 4 - Draw your favorite cup



Looking ack over the EDM challenges list for ones that were offered before I joined, I discovered this one. I can't believe I hadn't done this one yet! This is my favorite coffee cup. When I first saw it, it was a luncheon set with the cup, and a matching square lunch plate, and an astronomically high price tag. I tried very hard to justify that expense, but simply couldn't wrap my head around it. Later on, at the end of the summer clearance sale, there was one lone mug and 2 plates going for 75% off which was about what "real" people pay for dishes. They are Blue Berry Lane pattern from the Mikasa Handcrafted Collection (for the Fabulously Wealthy).

Pentel brush pens in Moleskine sketchbook.

2 comments:

Alex said...

Very friendly looking mug, and coffee + cookie are simply the best! :) Makes me hungry for a coffee break during breakfast now.

Leah said...

lovely! what a sweet looking mug!